Extracting seaweed after
Extraction work is carried out after softening
seaweeds, which are marine resources.
Extracts are used as food ingredients such as yanggaeng and fucoidan, and by-products are used as raw materials for manufacturing pulp mold containers through pretreatment.
Special extraction work
Manufacturing process shortened
Manufacturing process shortned
by 1/3 that of conventional wood pulp process.
It's about 1/3 of the existing wood pulp process
1. The existing pulp manufacturing process using wood requires 24 hours. On the other hand, the manufacturing fixation of seaweed pulp is reduced by 1/3 of the existing process to 8 hours.
2. Reducing process time saves energy, which reduces cost and carbon dioxide emissions.
The manufacturing process
A mold container manufacturing
technology using seaweed pulp.
Seaweed pulp mold
Patent for manufacturing technology
Manufacturing of seaweed pulp mold containers
with proper moisture content
1. Marine Innovation has a patent for seaweed pulp mold manufacturing technology
2. When molding a seaweed pulp mold container, mold molding is possible with a technology that appropriately adjusts moisture content to prevent gelation reactions.
3. The existing paper cup is bonded by applying heat to the PE coating, but with the mold method, the paper cup does not have a PE coating and does not need to be bonded.